This privacy statement was last updated on 13/06/2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.silconplastic.it. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention periodWe may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 To be able to comply with legal obligations
1.1 To be able to comply with legal obligations
For this purpose we use the following data:
- IP address
- Geolocation data
The basis on which we may process these data is:
For compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We determine the retention period according to fixed objective criteria: Il titolare può conservare i dati personali sino a quando detto consenso non venga revocato. Il titolare potrebbe essere obbligato a conservare i dati personali per un periodo più lungo in ottemperanza ad un obbligo di legge. / The owner can keep personal data until such consent is revoked. The owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation.
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share this data with processors and with other third parties for which consent must be obtained.
Name: Google Ireland Limited
Country: Irlanda / Ireland
Purpose: Visualizzazione di contenuti da piattaforme esterne (Google Fonts, YouTube Video, Google Maps) / Display of content from external platforms (Google Fonts, YouTube Video, Google Maps)
Name: Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )
Country: Stati Uniti / United States
Purpose: Visualizzazione font
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
SILCON PLASTIC SRL
Zona Industriale, n. 2
32012 VAL DI ZOLDO (Belluno)
Phone number: (+39)0437 787441
Really Simple SSL
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
YouTube Video (Google)
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )